суббота, 29 января 2011 г.

First Official Look at Rooney Mara in'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'« FirstShowing.net

Back in August we found out thatThe Social NetworkstarRooney Marahadsnagged the lead roleof Lisbeth Salander in David Fincher's adaptation ofThe Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, thefirst installmentof the popularMillennium Trilogy. If there were any doubts that Mara would fit into the tough female lead role, almost all of those doubts should be removed asW magazine(viaJoBlo) has delivered the first two photos of Mara all decked out in Salander's trademark short, pitch-black haircut, leather jacket and tattoos. Looking simultaneously sexy and kick-ass, I'm definitely interested to see what Mara does with the character. See the photos below!

Here's our first look atRooney Maraas Lisbeth Salander courtesy ofW magazine:

Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander 1

Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander 2

The character is described as"a gamin,Audrey Hepburnlook-alike but withtattoosandpiercings, the take-no-prisoners attitude ofLara Croftand the cool, unsentimental intellect ofMr. Spock. The vulnerable victim turned vigilante; a willfully antisocial girl."It looks like they've nailed that if the above pictures are any indication. And if you feel silly for being skeptical, well Mara herself wasn't sure she was right for the part. The actress says,"“Before I read the book,I didn’t think I could do it. I locked myself in a room for a week and read all three books, and decided I really wanted to be Lisbeth. But I thought I had no shot at it.” How about them apples?Now what do you think of Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander?


Source

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий